Developers and property investment groups saw new projects unveiled at a UAE real estate show featuring one-off developments and master planned communities.
Dome Exhibitions hosted the Abu Dhabi Real Estate and Investment Show 2009, which concluded on Thursday.
Before the show organisers had expected attendance over the three-day event to be up by 56 per cent on last year, despite a recent cooling of the regional real estate sector.
Dr Hani Shammah, chief executive, Bloom Properties said: “We are pleased to be participating in this year’s exhibition as we are keen to reinforce our position on the Abu Dhabi and UAE property market with our first master-planned community development, Bloom Gardens, which remains very attractive to buyers.”
The Bloom Gardens real estate plan features Spanish and Italian-style villa homes, plus low-rise apartment buildings. The site will also benefit from waterways, a ‘grand boulevard’, private parks and open spaces, with construction just under way.
Bloom is expected to push on with investment in new Alergian and Romanian real estate projects through 2009. The investment show was held at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, itself a newly-built venue for international conventions.
- UAE real estate show organisers are optimistic of success
- Abu Dhabi real estate investment untroubled by turmoil?
- UAE homes builder re-negotiates off plan prices
- Property exhibitors up, but will visitors be down at Cityscape Abu Dhabi?
- Abu Dhabi property landmark – residential, cultural, investment hub!