Having already helped hundreds of homebuyers in the East Midlands move into a new property, the Miller Homes MiWay initiative has now been launched at three of its most popular developments within easy commuting distance of Nottingham.
The affordable home-ownership scheme is being made available on a selection of properties at Laurel Wolds in Cotgrave, as well as the Dukes Mead development in Bingham and Cleves Place in Melton Mowbray.
Amongst the properties included in the scheme are the spacious three-bedroomed detached Milne-style home at Laurel Wolds, The Buchan at Dukes Mead – a four-bedroomed detached family property, including separate utility room and study, and the stylish three-bedroomed Shakespeare-style home at Cleves Place.
Buyers are offered a long-term equity loan from the housebuilder, allowing them to pay 80 per cent of the purchase price for a new property, with the remaining 20 per cent payable at a later date.
This means that The Milne at Laurel Wolds, currently priced at £201,950, would be available at £161,560 with MiWay, whilst The Buchan at Dukes Mead, with an asking price of £234,950 would be £187,960, and The Shakespeare-style home at Cleves Place, priced at £214,950, would be £171,960 as part of the scheme.
“We’re starting to see an increased confidence in the housing market,” commented Joy Goodman, sales director for Miller Homes East Midlands. “And MiWay presents buyers with the best value option when it comes to buying a new home.
The award-winning housebuilder is currently celebrating its 75th year in the industry and schemes like MiWay show that it is just as dedicated to offering affordable homes as it was back in 1934.
“The initiative provides the perfect solution for buyers wanting more for their money – allowing them to buy a new home without having to pay the full purchase price up front, but with the security of owning 100 per cent of the property from day one.”
Situated just a few miles to the east of Nottingham, Laurel Wolds enjoys a rural ambience while still being in close proximity to the attractions of the city.
Dukes Mead is just a few minutes walk from the centre of the lively market town of Bingham and benefits from excellent transport links to Nottingham and nearby Newark.
The small, beautifully landscaped, Cleves Place development sits alongside the River Eye and is just half a mile from the picturesque centre of Melton Mowbray.
“These are some of our most sought-after developments, particularly with those looking for a convenient commute to Nottingham” added Joy. “And as there are only a limited number of homes available through MiWay, prospective purchasers need to move quickly to take advantage of this limited offer.”
For further information on MiWay at Laurel Wolds, call the sales information centre on 0800 840 8660. For more information on Dukes Mead, call 0800 840 8655, or for more details on Cleves Place, call 0800 840 8654. Alternatively, visit the website – www.millerhomes.co.uk/explore/eastmidlands for details on all Miller Homes developments in the East Midlands.