Bramshott Place Village has had a decidedly horticultural flavour this year, sponsoring two important local voluntary initiatives. For the second year running the over 55s development has sponsored a beautiful flower bed outside the main post office sorting office in Liphook as part of the award winning Liphook in Bloom project.
Also this year, Bramshott Place Village was the major sponsor of the highly successful Bramshott Open Gardens Weekend and Flower Festival which took place in June, attracting over 900 visitors and raising more than £12,500 for three charities – Macmillan Cancer Support, St Mary’s Church, and the Bramshott and Liphook Preservation Society’s Sunken Lanes Project.
Bramshott Place Village is now well established and many of the apartments and cottages are occupied. The exclusive Clubhouse provides a restaurant, bar, library and leisure facilities including a hydrotherapy pool. Prices range from £295,000 to £525,000. Further information call 01428 722800, or visiting www.bramshottplace.co.uk
- New cycle path from Bramshott Place Village will benefit Liphook residents
- Bramshott Place Village contractors achieve top ‘Considerate Constructor’ certification
- Bramshott Place Village Recognised by Top Property Award
- Margaret Dwyer’s Birthday Treat at Bramshott Place Village
- New Bramshott Place Village Nurse Raises £6000 for WaterAid