Having already helped hundreds of homebuyers in the East Midlands move into a new home, Miller Homes’ MiWay initiative is now available at the popular Sandhurst Gardens development in Mansfield.
The affordable home-ownership scheme is being made available on a selection of properties at the development, including the spacious three-bedroomed, Alcott-style townhouse, priced at £166,950 or £141,908 with MiWay.
Buyers are offered a long-term equity loan from the housebuilder, allowing them to pay 85 per cent of the purchase price for a new property, with the remaining 15 per cent payable at a later date.
Craig Shore, a quantity surveyor for a civil engineering firm, is one of many homebuyers in the region to benefit from MiWay, having used the scheme to purchase a new property from Miller Homes.
“My new home is in a fantastic position for me. It’s ideally sized and the finish is excellent,” commented Craig. “It would have been a real struggle for me to buy a property without a scheme that helped with the financial side of things.”
As part of the popular initiative, buyers still have the confidence of owning 100 per cent of their property from day one, but with just a limited number of properties available via MiWay, potential buyers are being urged to move quickly.
Joy Goodman, sales director for Miller Homes East Midlands, commented: “We’re starting to see an increased confidence in the housing market and MiWay presents buyers, like Craig, with the best value option when it comes to buying what could be a home for life.
“As Sandhurst Gardens is one of our most sought-after developments, the properties available via MiWay won’t be around for very long, so anyone who is looking to make a move and gain more for their money should come and speak to one of our sales team.”
Sandhurst Gardens is an exclusive development that is close to the amenities of Mansfield town centre, near excellent commuter routes to Nottingham, Derby and the M1, and close to leafy suburbs and highly-rated schools.
For further information on MiWay at Sandhurst Gardens, call the sales information centre on 0800 8408650, Friday to Monday 10.30am to 5.30pm & Thursdays 11.30am to 6.30pm or visit the website – www.millerhomes.co.uk/explore/eastmidlands