banners-3
banners-2
banner-img1

Market improvements sees second phase of new homes for sale in Mansfield

Stevenson CGIConfidence in the housing market has increased so much recently that Miller Homes East Midlands has announced that it is due to launch a second phase of new homes for sale in Mansfield in its highly-popular Sandhurst Gardens development.

The award-winning housebuilder, which is this year celebrating its 75th anniversary, first opened Sandhurst Gardens, in the summer of 2006, with a range of properties across the 75 plots.

Since then, it has proved to be extremely popular with young families and working couples keen to move into a quality new home at an ideal location that offers the opportunity to live close to a bustling town centre while also being near a commuter route to Nottingham and further afield.

Now, with new homes being made more affordable and in response to growing demand, Miller Homes East Midlands is to open up a second phase of the development.

It will feature 16 new two, three and four-bedroomed properties with styles to suit everyone. These are set to include the spacious four-bedroomed detached Stevenson and Churchill type homes, and a selection of townhouses such as the three-bedroomed Nevis, the two-bedroomed Rydal, and the four-bedroomed Golding Special. The properties will range in price, starting from £118,950.

The first of the properties will be available to move into in November this year, while the development will be completed by March 2010.

Joy Goodman, sales director at Miller Homes East Midlands, commented: “Now is the right time for us to develop even more opportunities for people to make their home at Sandhurst Gardens.

“There will be a range of properties for sale and already two off-plan reservations have been made. Sandhurst Gardens also benefits from being part of the innovative Homebuy Direct scheme, making it even easier to buy a quality new home.”

Buyers qualifying for the scheme will have the opportunity to select one of the Homebuy Direct properties and will be able to purchase 100 per cent of the home by paying 70 per cent of the value, with both Miller Homes and the Government equally funding the remaining 30 per cent.

The 30 per cent equity loan will only become repayable after 25 years or when the customer sells their home, whichever comes first.

One of the big bonuses of the scheme is that the equity loan is only repayable after 25 years, and there is no interest payable for the first five years.

For more information about Sandhurst Gardens, call the Sales Information Centre on 0800 840 8650. The Sales Centre can be visited Fridays to Wednesdays, between 10.30am and 5.30pm and on Thursdays between 11.30am and 6.30pm. Alternatively, visit the website at www.millerhomes.co.uk/explore/eastmidlands.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply