banners-3
banners-2
banner-img1

Only two chances to buy at exclusive Miller Homes development – Leicestershire

Harrow DiningConfidence in the new homes sector has increased so much that only two plots remain at an exclusive Miller Homes East Midlands development in Leicestershire.

This means there are only two chances to buy at Harrow Place in Knighton – a three-bedroomed townhouse, The Auden, with its feature bay window and central French doors, and a four-bedroomed, newly-released showhome, The Soar.

Joy Goodman, sales director for Miller Homes East Midlands, commented: “We always knew that this site was special, and now we know just how popular it has proved to be.

“There’s a growing sense of confidence in the new homes sector, and a particular interest in quality homes at affordable prices. The Auden and The Soar are well designed, combining elegance and practicality, and buyers will have to move quickly if they want to live in a stylish property in a hugely desirable location.”

The bright lounge of The Auden gives the room a light, conservatory-like ambience. The second floor is dedicated to a charming dormer-windowed master bedroom with en-suite shower room and separate dressing area.

The Auden, priced at £248,950, is available through the innovative MiWay scheme, where homebuyers pay 80 per cent of the purchase price for a new property, with the remaining 20 per cent payable at a later date.

The popular initiative, which has already helped hundreds of people across the East Midlands move into a new Miller home, means that if they are eligible to buy The Auden through MiWay, homebuyers will only have to arrange finance for £199,160.

The bright, spacious entrance hall and elegant gallery landing of The Soar create a welcoming introduction to this grand home. The family room provides a delightful and relaxing setting, with its garden access and attractive and convenient archway into the kitchen.

Harrow Place is in the sought-after Leicester suburb of Knighton and benefits from close proximity to both the idyllic Leicestershire countryside and the M1 motorway. It is located to take advantage of the diverse range of entertainment, restaurants, and designer shops on offer in the vibrant city centre.

This unique location’s excellent transport links and wide selection of schools have made it a popular choice for a variety of homebuyers, so prospective purchasers are urged to reserve quickly in order to snap up one of the last two dwellings on offer in this enviable spot.

For more information about Harrow Place, visit www.millerhomes.co.uk, or call the Sales Information Centre on 0800 840 8656. The site is open Thursday between 11.30am and 6.30pm and Friday to Monday between 10.30 and 5.30pm.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply