banners-3
banners-2
banner-img1

Housebuilder Miller Homes opens its doors at Augustus park

London ExtMiller Homes East Midlands has seen a huge rush of interest from homebuyers looking to move into its newest development.

Augustus Park at Enderby, on the outskirts of Leicester has seen visitors already registering their interest in purchasing one of the plots that have just been made available. Initially all enquiries are being managed from the sales centre at Miller Homes’ nearby Lakeside Country Park development.

Joy Goodman, sales director at Miller Homes East Midlands, commented: “Growing confidence in the new homes sector has made people realise that a property of their dreams is affordable.

“We also know that people want quality homes for life, to settle in and raise their families. We have opened Augustus Park with this in mind and there are a range of four and five-bedroomed properties available.

“There are also options to purchase good-sized and well-thought-out smaller homes for downsizers or executives who commute – there really is something for everyone at Augustus Park.”

The site is off Narborough Road, Enderby, with the motorway network easily accessible. Fosse Park Retail Village is also nearby and the popular Highcross Shopping Centre is just a short drive away in Leicester city centre.

Homes on the development, which is also close to several good leisure centres and excellent schools, include the three-bedroomed Montgomery style property, with its large entrance hall, French doors, and en-suite shower room.

The Hardy is a four-bedroomed property arranged over three storeys. On the ground floor is a large dining room and kitchen, while the first floor features the lounge and bedroom two. The en-suite shower room to this bedroom has dual access.

The Stevenson home is a good-sized family home, and has carefully thought-out space so that it has both a utility room and a downstairs study, as well as the lounge and dining area.

The imposing five-bedroomed London-style home, with its traditional bay windows, is arranged over three floors, with the third storey catering for bedrooms two and three and a bathroom.

Joy added: “There are also a number of properties available through HomeBuy Direct, where first time buyers, and other buyers qualifying for the scheme, have the opportunity to purchase 100 per cent of their home by potentially paying as little as 70 per cent of the value, with both Miller Homes and the Government equally funding the remaining 30 per cent.”

For more information, visit www.millerhomes.co.uk, or call in at the sales centre which is open daily between 10.30am and 5.30pm. Alternatively, call our sales advisors on 0800 840 8637.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply