banners-3
banners-2
banner-img1

Miller Homes East Midlands Launches New Lincoln Development

Miller Forster 2 sThere are now more options for first time buyers and families looking for a new home in Lincolnshire, following the launch of a new development from Miller Homes East Midlands.

Deansleigh is located in a leafy residential area on the northern edge of Lincoln and benefits from picturesque views of the nearby Lincoln Cathedral, while also being surrounded by green space. Just a 15 minute walk to the city centre, Deansleigh is also in close proximity to the A46 and major rail routes, making it the ideal choice for anyone looking to commute to the rest of the East Midlands.

Joy Goodman, sales director at Miller Homes East Midlands, commented: “We’ve already had a high number of people, particularly first time buyers, registering their interest in the first phase of properties to be launched.

“There is most definitely a renewed confidence in the housing market and Deansleigh will perfectly complement our other Lincolnshire development, Falcon Heath, in Dunholme, bringing an even greater degree of choice to the county.”

Deansleigh, positioned just off Nene Road, consists of one, two and three-bedroomed homes, with prices ranging from £132,950 to £186,950.

Amongst the first properties to be released are The Forster, a three-bedroomed townhouse with integral garage and utility room; the detached three bedroomed Kipling-style home, and The Norris, a two-bedroomed open-plan apartment, with triple aspect windows.

Joy added: “We also have a number of properties available through HomeBuy Direct, making the dream of owning a new home an even more affordable reality. HBD offers buyers the chance to purchase 100 per cent of their home by paying as little as 70 per cent of the value, with both Miller Homes and the Government equally funding the remaining 30 per cent.

“With affordable options, a wide selection of quality homes and a prime location close to a number of leisure facilities and popular schools, Deansleigh is set to become one of our most successful developments.”

For more information on Deansleigh, visit www.millerhomes.co.uk/explore/eastmidlands, or call in at the sales centre on 0800 840 8662.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply