banners-3
banners-2
banner-img1

One Month Left Of David Wilson Low Cost Homes Scheme

Spencer Place apartments by David Wilson Homes Southern 2WOULD-be homeowners in Basingstoke are being urged to take advantage of a final opportunity to buy a new home with the lowest possible deposit.

Potential purchasers could move in to a new home in Basingstoke for just over £8000 thanks to the HomeBuy Direct low-cost home ownership scheme.

But the Government-backed scheme is coming to an end because of the squeeze on public spending and prospective buyers only have one more month to take advantage, says Paul Moran, Sales Director at David Wilson Homes Southern.

“You really only have a month left to sign-up if you want to take advantage of this outstanding opportunity to climb the housing ladder with a helping hand from public funds,” he said. “Thousands of people across the country have used HomeBuy Direct to buy a home and we’ve been inundated with local interest from first-time buyers.”

“I’d advise anyone who is interested in the scheme to come and talk to us very soon. We can answer any questions and help with the paperwork.”

“HomeBuy Direct can dramatically reduce the initial cost of house purchase and for people who are currently out of the market for whatever reason this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to move to a new home.”

The scheme gives buyers the opportunity to move in for only 70 per cent of the price, with the remaining 30 per cent covered by a loan from David Wilson and the Government’s Homes and Communities Agency. Because a smaller mortgage is required, monthly repayments are much more affordable.

HomeBuy Direct is open to a wide range of people who don’t currently own their own home. But buyers must reserve their home by the end of July, 2010. Eligible households will be earning less than £60,000.

For added peace of mind buyers can also benefit from David Wilson Southern’s new five year warranty on fixtures and fittings in their new home at the time of purchase.

David Wilson Homes Southern has a selection of homes currently available for purchase with HomeBuy Direct in Basingstoke. To buy a two-bedroom apartment at Spencer Place, for example, you only need a deposit of only £8,050.

Homes currently available from David Wilson Homes Southern with HomeBuy Direct include its Spencer Place development which offers a range of apartments and two and three bedroom homes. Ideally located, the development is only a ten minute walk from Basingstoke train station and the M3 is easily accessed. Prices currently range from £144,000 to £269,995. For further information on current availability at Spencer Place, please call the sales office on 01256 320867 or visit www.dwh.co.uk/spencerplace .

Also in Basingstoke, is Orchard Grove which offers homebuyers a sophisticated collection of two, three and four bedroom family homes. Prices range from £169,995 for a two bedroom maisonette. For further information please call 01256 812077 or visit the website on www.dwh.co.uk/orchardgrove.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply