banners-3
banners-2
banner-img1

Cotgrave Tops Poll of Nottinghamshire House Buyers

Cotgrave4 sA new poll of house buyers looking for houses for sale in Nottinghamsire has revealsed Cotgrave as one of the most desirable places to live in the area.

The research was conducted by house builders Miller Homes East Midlands, following a surge of home buyers snapping up property in the village.

The Miller Homes sales team asked new residents their reasons for choosing the location over others in the county.

The top reasons were as follows:

  1. Its ideal location for both country living and city life
  2. The sense of community
  3. Great transport links
  4. Excellent primary schools
  5. A good range of leisure facilities

Sales Director, Joy Goodman commented: “Our Cotgrave development Laurel Wolds is one of the most popular in the region so it’s no surprise that the village has become a property hotspot.

“We decided to carry out the survey to really engage with the community and get a true understanding of what people are looking for when it comes to buying property in the area.

“The fact that its location came out on top does not come as a shock. It benefits from a picturesque rural location with easy access to city life and the hustle and bustle of Nottingham just a few miles away, meaning that people can enjoy the best of both worlds.

The development is nestled in on the outskirts of Cotgrave just yards from open countryside. There is a selection of three, four and five bedroom houses for sale starting from £169,950. There are a number of properties available via the MiWay scheme where home buyers are offered a long-term equity loan, allowing them to pay 85 per cent of the purchase price for a new property, with the remaining 15 per cent payable at a later date.

The sales centre at Laurel Wolds is open Friday to Monday 10.30am to 5.30pm and on Thursdays between 11.30am and 6.30pm. Call the centre on 0800 840 8660 or alternatively log on to www.millerhomes.co.uk/explore/EastMidlands.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

One Response to “Cotgrave Tops Poll of Nottinghamshire House Buyers”

Leave a Reply